Sunday, October 23, 2011

Takin' It Easy

That was our theme for today.

David's now a little under the weather, too. The boys woke up a little later this morning, and we did what seems to be our typical Sunday thing now: turned on the T.V. for them and fell back to sleep. They're good about stopping when the show is over and getting us up. Vincent knows how to use the remotes, but he comes and checks with us if it's okay to watch more. "No" was the answer, even though we probably could've slept some more!

We all had breakfast, then headed out to QFC for a little bit of groceries. The boys went into the daycare. Tyler quietly protested, but eventually gave in. David and I got coffee at Starbucks, then shopped.

Vincent suggested we get lunch at the Blue C Sushi for lunch, so we obliged. It was okay, as usual, but the kids enjoyed it and ate decently.
Tyler, excited for sushi.
The rest of the day we spent at home. Tyler napped, Vincent rested, David worked in the yard, and I piddled around in the house. I made meatloaf and potato/leek soup for dinner. My soup needed more potatoes, and my meatloaf was great. It did take a while, so we had a late dinner.

Oh, here's a video of Tyler dancing this morning. It's a long video, but he danced even longer than what I actually got footage of. It took me a few minutes to remember to grab the camera. I wish I got it sooner, as he started to get tired and his moves here were not nearly as impressive as the ones prior. And, what's even more awesome is that he sang in Mandarin the whole time.
And, of course, Vincent was playing with Lego Ninjago.

No comments:

Post a Comment