Monday, October 3, 2011

Dentist, Ikea, Battle

I had to go to the dentist, again, this morning. This should be last time until my next cleaning. Fillings. Truly, I am the reason people should take care of their teeth. My teeth are no bueno.

David had to drop me off, then Vincent, then Tyler. He worked from home so that he could be there when the glass guys showed up to fix our car's windshield. Yup, it's finally fixed. Then, he picked me up and we had lunch together at Philly Fevre. Yum. It's been sooooo long since we've been there. While there, we watched the verdict for the Amanda Knox appeal. She was acquitted.

After lunch, we picked up Vincent from school. When he came out of the back gate and saw David, he screamed with excitement. He couldn't believe his eyes that his daddy came to pick him up.

We went home, but didn't linger long. David kept working, but I took Vincent to Ikea. He was super excited to go to their supervised play area. Fine by me, I get to shop alone.

We picked up Tyler from daycare, stopped to get our Panacea dinner, and came home to eat it.

After dinner, Vincent set up a battle for him and David on our dining table. It was a sort of Ninja/Dino battle. Here's a video clip.



No comments:

Post a Comment