Friday, October 14, 2011

Hey Good Lookin'

David looked so handsome this morning on our way out, I had to snap a couple of pictures of him.
We dropped him off at work on our way to the gym. Vincent hasn't been there in a while, so on our way, he said to me, "Mommy, I haven't been to Pro club in so long, I'm really excited to go." Cute.

Afterwards, we went to lunch at Tutta Bella with Andrea and Eva. While there, they give the kids these things called Wikkistix. The kids quite enjoy playing with them. Tyler likes me to make his into balloons, and before we left for home, I made these for him...
Tonight, Audrey watched the kids for us, and we went to dinner at Lark. YUM!! Okay, I know I'm a little biases, but seriously, still so good. Everytime I go there, I feel this way.

David has to work late from home tonight. He set himself up in the basement while the kids and I watched "Kiki's Delivery Service" - well, most of it. They went to bed super easily, even though I didn't let them finish the movie. Weird what a difference a half hour can make sometimes.



No comments:

Post a Comment