Monday, October 10, 2011

Sick Day No. 3

And, so Vincent stayed home from school today. He actually slept until Tyler and I left to go to daycare.

David and I agreed to let Tyler take his NuNu and Curly to daycare today. He's been so sad everytime we drop him off, we just can't bare it. And, I also let him pick out a piece of candy for when I pick him up in the afternoon. Bribery. Yes. When I dropped him off, he was a little clingy, but he didn't cry. Progress.

Vincent and I hung out at home all day. When David left, Vincent was starting a "battle" and wanted me to play with him. My plans for the day were to get some stuff done around the house, so I told him that he could do it with his stuffed animals. He went upstairs, rounded them up, brought them down, then decided he was going to take them back up and snuggle with them in bed. Ahhhh. He did that for a while, then came back down and waited for me to finish up. Then, we sat down together and watched "Spirited Away." When that was done, it was 2pm, and I told him he needed to take a snap. I think he did. At 4:14pm, he called to me and wanted to get up. I'm not entirely sure if he actually fell asleep, thought. We went to the library to drop off stuff that was due, and pick up stuff on hold. Then, I treated him to a hot chocolate from Fuel. That seemed to perk him up.

We picked up Tyler, and both boys had a lollipop each. That was what Tyler picked out this morning.

The rest of the evening went pretty smoothly. I insisted on going to Costco, which we did, only to find out that our coupons aren't good until the 13th! Doh! At least, I was able to get diapers, which we needed.

The day is done. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment