Thursday, October 13, 2011

Can Barely Remember

Funny, how by the end of the day, I can barely remember what all happened.

Vincent went to preschool. I know that. Tyler and I went to Pro club. I know that, too.

Oh, this was our morning...
David enjoying his coffee with a homemade banana blueberry muffin.
 Vincent's excited to do a ninja battle.
 Tyler has to momentarily stop playing at train table, but worried that Vincent would take his toys away.
Not to worry. Vincent had other things on his mind.
Oh yeah! David worked from home today. Tyler and I came back from the gym for lunch and I cooked us up some delicious pasta with chicken, garlic and parsley. We also had a beet salad. David was impressed with our lunch. Yup, I cook up a fabulous lunch for us daily. Ha! He just lucked out today.

It's nice having him home so that I could get Tyler down for a nap at a decent time, without having to drag him out with me to pick up Vincent. And, I didn't have to take him with me to Vincent's karate class, either.

With the cooler weather and earlier sundown, we are finding that it's hard to entertain the kids in the couple of hours before bedtime. Vincent's at a funny stage where, well, he's sort of crazy. I don't want to say that he's violent, because he's not. He's just seems to be into violence, sort of. These battles he wants to do, All. The. Time. They're a bit exhausting. Okay, I don't do them, but them make a bit nervous, and they tire David out. We need to come up with more creative post-dinner activities. But, what? Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment