Saturday, October 22, 2011

Another Busy Saturday

Okay, I wasn't as busy, but as a family unit, we were busy. I have been under the weather, so David gave me the morning off.

I got to stay in bed this morning while David took Tyler with him to drop Vincent off at Chinese school. Then, he took Tyler to Bellevue Square. He was able to get the boys out the door so quickly because he didn't have breakfast himself. Instead, he and Tyler went to McDonalds. They shared a cinnamon roll, and Tyler ate all of David's hashbrown. Tyler apparently also really enjoyed the Musak playing.
After I finally got myself out of bed, I basically lounged around until the boys came home. I drank instant coffee and worked on our 2010 family album. David even brought home lunch.

I had to go to work tonight. This is where I was busy. While I was there, David took the boys to a Halloween pumpkin carving party. It's about 3-4 blocks away, so they walked, but didn't bring a pumpkin to carve. They did, however, get dressed up. Vincent wore a race car costume I picked up at the Goodwill, while Tyler decided he wanted to wear his overalls and Vincent's train engineer hat.
I'm not sure what's happening here, but by the looks of it, the boys must be pouting.

I sent the boys this picture with a text message saying "Good night" from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment