Saturday, September 10, 2011

Vincent's Pre-K Open House

This morning, Tyler and I accompanied Vincent to his preschool's open house. Vincent just got right in there and started playing. Tyler clung on to me at first, but then enjoyed exploring around as well. We're super excited for this upcoming preschool year for Vincent. One of his teachers from last year, Emily, will teach this year's class, along with the school Director, Laurie. Vincent's class is called the Volcanos.
 
After the open house, I took the boys to Costco, where we spent a really long time. We sampled a bunch of food, developed some good old fashioned film, and stocked up on snacks for Vincent to pack for school. Well, Tyler will need them, too. We also got gas.
 
At home, both boys took naps. When I woke Vincent, he was still super tired. He tried his hardest to rally, but ended up pretty cranky. I give him credit, though. He tried to be chipper, but just couldn't do it.
 
After dinner, the boys had a movie night, and I went to Macy's for their One-Day Sale Preview. Huh? Isn't that a two day sale, then? Whatever, I got good deals. Unfortunately, Vincent's so thin, the pants I got him don't fit quite right. Size 4 is still a little large, but folding it down on the waist would make them too short. Size 5 is even larger, though I could fold them. I even thought these pants look slim, but apparently not slim enough. Maybe they'll shrink.

No comments:

Post a Comment