Monday, September 26, 2011

Me and My Vincent

I had my first break from any children for an extended amount of time today. Ahhhhhh. I tried to squeeze in a bunch of stuff, but didn't do a ton.

This was also my afternoon with Vincent. We met with friends, Relaine and Charlotte, at Crossroads. I bought him a new raincoat. I also bought some "prizes" for the boys to use with their star/sticker charts. We ate popcorn chicken and had sweet drinks from the boba place, then Vincent rode a 25cent ride. He almost didn't because he lost his priviledge, but gained it back with good behavior. Sheesh.

The rest of the day was pretty chill. At one point, all of us were down in the basement, tinkering with something on our own. It makes me want to finish the basement and move all the toys and my desk down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment