Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Larsen Lake Blueberries

With all this sunshine, we had to take A-gong out to pick some blueberries. And, just like all the rest of his work, he did an awesome job picking berries. We walked out of there with over 5 pounds of blueberries! And, the boys (Tomi included) all ate about a pound worth while picking. Tyler was in heaven. Vincent finally stopped at one point, exclaiming, "Oh, my tummy hurts." I packed us a picnic lunch, and we ate it on the farm. Such a nice outing.


Tonight, David and I had a meeting for Vincent's preschool. A-gong and the boys watched a movie while we were gone. When we got home, Tyler wanted to watch more, and threw a fit. Actually, he just sobbed loudly. Sheesh.

After the boys went to bed, David, Ba and I sat and chatted for a long time. Ba told us some family history, and we talked about the house where he grew up and I lived in for the first 4.5 years of my life. I love hearing this kind of stuff from him. Some I've heard before, but each time I learn something new. For example, I thought that my grandpa, my mom's dad, owned a blanket factory. That was actually my grandma's work, and what Grandpa did own was a thread factory. News to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment