Sunday, September 18, 2011

Quick Note

Day 3 with little Miss Eva. This morning, Tyler and I got up and grabbed donuts at QFC. They now have Top Pot there, which is closer than going to the actual donut shop. Tyler picked out two chocolate sprinkle cake donuts for him and Eva. We got Vincent a chocolate bar, and David and I split a maple bar and a sugar donut. Later on, I learned that this may have been Eva's first donut. Doh! I felt bad for giving her such an indulgent treat, but she did love it!

After breakfast, we went to U Village for a quick playtime. We came back home for lunch, and then David took Vincent to a birthday party. Eva and Ty napped. The party was for Vincent's buddy, Henry - Star Wars themed. When he came home, he spent a little quiet time with me, doing some alphabet activities. I learned that Vincent can read the word "apple." Cool.

The remainder of the day, we spent at home, all trying not to get too annoyed with each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment