Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Local 360 With Tyler

Just our typical Tuesday morning. Vincent went to school, Tyler and I went to the gym, Tyler clung on to me and wouldn't let go...Eventually, I managed to get out of the daycare and had myself a decent workout.

Afterwards, I was famished. Yes, I could have taken Tyler home for lunch, but I had it in my head that I would also go to The Rack and see if I could find Vincent a new pair of sneakers. But, I needed to eat first. Where, though? My original plan was Le Pichet, but then I remembered Local 360. Yum! Tyler had a kid-sized macaroni and cheese, and I had a burger. I was trying to get him to have something else, but as soon as the server said the name, he was sold. The funny thing is that he barely ate it. He mostly ate my fries, and a few bites of my burger. That kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment