Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tomi Yang & Tyler Goes To Summer Camp

My dad's in town! Yup, he arrived last night around 8:45pm, right after we got the boys down to bed.

This morning, we saw the boys off to summer camp. This would be the final week for Vincent, and Tyler's first (and last) camp experience. Of course, he's been to various daycares here and there, but this would probably be the most structured. They went to Harvard Avenue School, which is where Vincent went to his first summer camp 2 years ago. We opted to do this because they do allow younger kids, Ty's age, and he could go with Vincent. He did alright at drop off, and we super happy at pick up.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture! Sorry, Tylie.

While the boys were at camp, I gave my dad a tour of our property and told him some of our ideas for where we could use his help. Right away, you could almost see the wheels turning. He was ready to go. Before I knew it, we were both busy at work in the front yard. Him trimming the pine tree and me weeding, pruning, and making sure he doesn't fall off the ladder.

No comments:

Post a Comment