Friday, August 26, 2011

Come Clean

Okay, yeah, I need to come clean, as it is probably obvious that I've totally been fudging things around here. I am wayyyyyy behind on my posting. But, I don't want all this to back up anymore, as I've done so well since January 1st, only missing a couple of days at a time, and making up for it later. I'm now almost a week behind, and need to do something about it.

So, yeah, I'm gonna continue to fudge the dates, as part of this year's 365 days of blogging is to remember the basic events for each of our days, so I want to continue to do that. But, I'm going to catch up, and make each post as short as I can.  Hmmmmm, we'll see about that. Please read as far back as you can bear to know what happened in the past week.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment