Sunday, August 7, 2011

Lazy Sunday

I think David may disagree, as he took the kids this morning to Magnusun Park, while I piddled around at home. I checked email, played around on my computer, made pizza dough, and took a shower. The boys brought home lunch from Metropolitan Market's deli. We pretty much hung around the house the rest of the day. I took Vincent to the corner market to get a few things for our pizzas, and we went there, again, after dinner to grab ice cream bars for dessert.

Tyler and I hung out in the backyard a little after naptime while David played chess with Vincent. I watered the plants, and he played with a little water. He asked if he could squirt me with his water shooter and when I said, "No," he did it anyway. I shot him back with the hose (it was barely on), which made him very upset. Oops, was that bad of me? Once we made up, I taught him to drink water out of the hose. He loved it.

For the pizzas tonight, the boys, including David, got to top their own. Well, we all shared. Tyler's was black olives with capacolla. Vincents was cheese and proscuitto.
I used my new pizza stone and paddle. LOVE them!

No comments:

Post a Comment