Friday, August 5, 2011

Blue Angels, Haircuts, and Instagram

It's Seafair Week, which means the Blue Angels are in town! We first heard them yesterday morning around 9:30am. Tyler, David and I were sitting around the table when they flew over our house. Exciting! So, I planned to stay down at Madison Park with Vincent after picking him up from camp this afternoon.

I found a good parking spot, got us some chips and salsa from Cactus down the street, and set us up on the grass with a blanket. Vincent was excited. And, when they showed up, he was still excited. Unfortunately, he wasn't too happy after one flew past, pretty low, right above us, and was LOUD. He quickly decided that he wanted to leave. You've got to be kidding me, kiddo. We stayed a few more minutes and saw them fly right above a couple more times, and left.

We went down to Columbia City Cuts and Vincent and I got haircuts. Here's his hair before...
This is after.
Thank you, Instagram, for this cool looking picture. Vincent and I went to La Medusa, next door, for to say "hi" to our friends who work there, and to grab a snack before picking up Tyler. Here's my cut (Instagram, again). I look about 15 years old with my new bangs.



No comments:

Post a Comment