Monday, August 22, 2011

QFC, My Tomatoes and Last T-Ball Game

This morning, I needed to go grocery shopping. I decided to try taking the boys to QFC and utilizing their free childcare facility. I worried Tyler wouldn't dig it, but guess what? I got to shop at my leisure!

The first two ripe tomatoes off of this year's vine. One looks evil with two little horns.

For Vincent's last t-ball game, it rained all day. By 5pm, it finally let up a little. After a week of awesome weather, including yesterday. Nonetheless, the games were still on, and so was the post-games bbq put on by the community center.

As usual, Vincent clowned around a bunch. When he was up at bat, it was hard to tell if he was really trying hard to hit the ball and missing, or if he was actually aiming for the "t." It seems as though it always takes him a while to get used to hitting. I think the bats are just heavier than he's used to, which are our fat plastic ones in the backyard. By the end, he was doing much better.

On first base, throwing the ball to the pitcher. He's wearing his helmet because of the rain. I think he has finally figured out throwing overhead.
 I don't believe he actually made contact with the ball with this swing, but he sure does look good.
 Finally! A base hit!
 Ahhhh, another trophy.
 Buddies.
 Yay, Fire Jets!!

No comments:

Post a Comment