Thursday, March 3, 2011

What Did I Tell Ya?

Vincent had drama class this morning. The story they were reading was, "How I Became a Pirate." He's been so into pirates recently, but when I asked him to tell me about his class after pick up, he said, "I don't want to talk about it right now." By bedtime, he still didn't really want to share. See what I meant in yesterday's post?

After drama class, I took the boys to The Old Spaghetti Factory for lunch. I thought they would get a kick out of eating in the trolley. They did, and were even more excited that two trains passed by outside while we were there. They split a grilled cheese, which Tyler didn't eat. Tyler did, however, have some of my noodles. They were super excited over the ice cream dessert. Vincent tried a bite of Tyler spumoni and said he didn't like it.


Tyler still has a fever today. I'm totally over this. I keep having to change our plans due to child illnesses. It's completely selfish of me, I know. I want to exercise, but they can't go to childcare if they're sick. So, they stay home with me, which means no exercise for me. My pants are slowly getting tighter each day since we went to L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment