Monday, March 28, 2011

Doughnuts

Last week, Tyler and I stopped at Top Pot Doughnuts (they really do spell it that way) while we waited for our car to be washed at Elephant, while we waited for Vincent during his drama class. I got them each a plain cake. Tyler calls them "bagels." I keep correcting him cuz what will happen when we really go for a bagel and he's expecting a donut?!

Anyway, today, I got them another doughnut from Top Pot. Different location, different flavor, and they split one. Today's was plain blueberry cake. Somehow, it feels like it's okay for me to give them these because they don't have frosting on them. And, blueberries? C'mon, antioxidants, Baby! It was just a snack. They still ate their lunches on both of those days. Healthy one, too.

I love these shots I got of Ty after we left the shop. He wouldn't get in the car, so I took his picture. This first one he looks very Chinese and like Vincent.


This afternoon, David and Vincent had their first Nerf soccer practice together. David's co-coaching Vincent's team. Vincent's been really excited about it. It's a little tricky going with Tyler, though. Since David's out there with the kids, Ty wanted to join them and kept running out to talk to David. Vincent kept coming over and shouting, "Tyler, you can't play!" Poor Ty. He cried a few times and threw himself down on the gym floor. Maybe he and I won't be going to practices. I'll take pictures next week to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment