Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Live To Dance!

Tyler loves dancing. He wants to be just like the rest of us in the family and play the Kinect, Dance Central. I think he got the lowest score I've yet to see, but he was so happy and cute doing it.

Vincent had a go at it, too.

And, in other news...We went to our friend, Robin's, house this morning for a playdate. I truly thing Tyler was the wildest there, but I could be wrong. I was lucky to leave him there for 10 minutes while I went to pick Vincent up from school around the corner. It's really sad to say, but this may have been Tyler first real playdate with his own friends. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. I'm sorry, Ty Ty.

Tonight, I cooked dinner for someone in the neighborhood who just had their first baby. I made this ground pork with soy sauce dish that I grew up with. I also gave them some brown rice, roasted asparagus, and salad fixins with my own balsamic vinaigrette. We had the same thing for dinner. The kids loved it. Vincent didn't just eat it, but he kept commenting on how delicious it was. He even ate another little bowl before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment