Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sickness Continues

Both kids were a little sick when we left for SF. Tyler ended up with a fever yesterday, but was totally fine this morning. My father-in-law, on the other hand, didn't feel so good. And, I'm feeling some soreness in my throat. BUT!! For the first time in ages, I didn't need a coat to go outside today. And, I got the car washed at Pink Elephant. It feels so luxurious to have the inside of your car cleaned for you.

After Vincent's drama class, and a quick lunch, I had to see my dentist about a chipped filling. Vincent was being a bit clingy, it's expected since it was my first day back home, and didn't want me to go. When I told him I had to, he asked to go with me. I made him agree that he would not do anything while there; no playing, no talking, just sitting and watching them work on my teeth. He still wanted to go. I eventually gave in and said he could go with me. Though he didn't just sit there, he was very good. They let him watch Nickalodeon, and gave him a "prize" for being so good. At one point, he seemed a bit in shock at seeing me with all this stuff in my mouth, but I gave him a thumbs up, and he that seemed enough for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment