Monday, March 7, 2011

Shop House

Have I told you how I'm sort of obsessed with Licorous these days? Love their $1 tacos on Tuesday nights, did their sparkling wine tasting for Valentine's Day, and tonight, we experienced Shop House.

Thank you, Clay and Robin, for coming out to dinner with us and sharing a sampling of EVERYTHING! But, really, you can with 4 adults. And, really, you should. So delicious. So fun. And, for those of you extra adventurous out there, you can bring your kids. Sorry, no high chairs or booster seats. Granted, the children there tonight were part of the Licorous/Lark families, and, I'm just guessing, have been there before. They were so well behaved, and after seeing them there, I'm not sure I would brave bringing my crazy offsprings. At least now, you know that the option is there.

FYI, parents out there, http://www.seekingsitters.com/. It has changed our life.

I'm so satisfied with our dinner tonight that I can't really remember what else we did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment