Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Miller Time

We were supposed to go to the gym today, but Vincent's cough was still pretty bad when he woke up that I decided we should do something in a more spacious area: Miller Community Center.

It's been a couple of months since we've been there. In fact, I think the last time was in 2010, maybe. The boys walked in there and without a moment to lose, they were playing, running, riding, and making trouble. We met our friends Brianna, Liam and Lexie there. Lexie, about 20 months old, saw me and came running over. Be still my heart, that darling little girl. She and Tyler ate a snack together while their big bros rode in a kiddie car around the gym.

After naptime, Tyler woke with a fever. Darn. Ooh, but I had both of them nap in the same room, and Vincent didn't wake when Tyler did. And, I actually got to do some cleaning up in the basement and garage. In fact, this very moment, our car is parked inside the garage! AHHHHHH (think angelic sounds).
Vincent and Liam on Valentine's Day


No comments:

Post a Comment