Saturday, March 12, 2011

Rain

Yes, it's no surprise, we live in Seattle. But, it sucks to get caught in it.

After Chinese school, Vincent and I drove to meet David and Tyler for lunch at Eltana. As I was looking for parking, I saw David on the street corner, across from the bagel shop, pushing Tyler in the stroller, with 3 grocery bags (they were in charge of snacks today), no umbrella, and looking very wet. Needless to say, he wasn't in the best mood. Especially, since Tyler had been climbing all over him, whining, earlier while they were in class. To top it off, while we were in line to order, a guy informs the line that they are running very low on bagels. WHAT?! We didn't wait. Instead, we went to Boom Noodle. Probably the best service I've had from them to date, which is saying a lot, because the service is always just so-so and we've been there often.

Anyway, I did get this photo texted to me from David. Cute.

Vincent had a good day at Chinese school, even though he wouldn't let me leave at drop off. He was so excited when he got there, he ran into class ahead of me. But, something changed and he got very clingy. Don't know what. While he was in class, my friend and I went to Crossroads mall and walked briskly around. I was planning to walk around the block outside the school, but RAIN...

This evening, we went to dinner at Tutta Bella pizza with a bunch of friends for Scott's birthday. He also just got engaged to Corrie, so we celebrated that, too!!! The kids are more pizza than I've ever seen them eat before. Tyler LOVED watching them make pizzas and kept asking me to take him back to see. Future chef?

No comments:

Post a Comment