Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shamrock Luncheon

Vincent's school had their annual Shamrock Luncheon today. Lucky for us, it's held at the community center down the street from us! Each class did a little dance performance. Vincent's Tigers class danced with scarves, which I have a video for, but it's super long, and I'm unable to upload it. If I figure out a way to get it online, I'll be sure to post it.

Tyler just wanted to be part of the gang, too. He kept trying to go sit with Vincent's class. It was very cute. Of course, Vincent didn't want his baby brother there. It's awesome to see him interacting with his friends and having such a fun time.

I had the pleasure of having my friend's daughter come sit on my lap for part of the performances. She and Tyler were hugging a bunch, too.


1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Such a fun event :) Thanks for holding Lexie! She told Bill about seeing you and "Dyler" :)

    ReplyDelete