Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tyler's Eyes & Belt Testing

This morning, Tyler woke up with slightly swollen, slightly pink, slightly crusty eyes. After a little warm wash cloth, they cleared up, but by mid-morning, his eyes pinkish, again. I called the pediatric nurse line and it sounds like it's something we need to just monitor. Gosh, this kid sure gets hit with all the junk out there.

This afternoon, Vincent had his belt test for karate and passed! He wasn't 100% but neither were any of the other kids. The older kids may have gotten the actual steps correctly, but their form wasn't perfect. I think they all tried so hard, and the teacher seems to pass them based on that. I thought he did great, nonetheless. I was so proud of him when we did a little practice run at home, and he ended up correcting me on my form. Cool. 


I had a hard time uploading to the blog, so check it out on YouTube.
Vincent is 5th in line.

No comments:

Post a Comment