Thursday, November 17, 2011

Family Games

Not too much happened today. Of course, plenty happens, but not much to report. 

Vincent went to preschool. Tyler went to the gym daycare. I worked out at the gym. Vincent had karate in the afternoon. I made dinner. We ate dinner. Same ol', same ol'. 

Oh, Ty and I did go to Trader Joe's real quick. He wanted to go for a sample, but didn't like the offering. And, I dropped Vincent off at karate today, rather than staying to watch. I took Ty up to Walgreens to buy a bunch of cards for the many birthdays coming up.

After dinner, we sat at the dinner table and played a couple of rounds of Frank's Zoo. In fact, games have become something we are starting to be able to do together. Obviously, we let the kids have the advantage, but it's just fun to be able to do this kind of stuff with them now. I actually had an image of our life for the next 10 years flash before my eyes. Seriously, we are mostly each others' company now. Hopefully, we'll be able to do game night with other families soon, but we really have entered into the "family game night" times of our lives. It's exciting to me, to tell you the truth. Games are fun. Of late, Tyler's favorite is "Zingo" and Vincent's is "War."

No comments:

Post a Comment