Friday, November 18, 2011

Seattle Outing

What am I saying? It's a Seattle outing everyday. But, we were mini tourists in our own city this morning. 

First, we went to the gym. Vincent still enjoys going there, but is wondering now when he will be able to take David's iPad with him to the daycare. Yes, the older kids get this type of privilege. He's not old enough, in my opinion.

Next, we went to the science center. We had just missed the seating for Happy Feet 2 by 10 minutes. They don't let people enter after the show has begun. So, we went to check out the exhibits, but Tyler complained, and I wasn't really into it either, so we left. We rode the monorail downtown for lunch. 

The boys enjoyed the monorail, but look frightened. Or, at least, Vincent does.
Ty has a cold. I could tell he was running out of steam. It was about nap time anyway, so we headed home. He passed out in the car, woke up when I was changing him to tell me he didn't want to sleep with socks on. He was able to fall back to sleep, until a car alarm went off outside. Poor kid. I went up to comfort him and he fell back to sleep, again. I think Vincent is napping, too. He looked tired as well. I think he may be starting to catch the cold, too, so is getting run down. Plus, it's about 39 degrees outside today. Brrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment