Friday, April 1, 2011

Gas cap

Well after a bit of a complication involving a stuck and then broken gas cap, Anny is on her way to Portland for the weekend.  I'm quite proud of her for solving the whole issue on the road and not having to abort her trip. 

So it's just me and the boys until Sunday evening.  This will be the longest I've been on my own with them.  We'll see what kind of mayhem we can cause.

We had the most interesting conversation with Vincent at dinner tonight.  He was telling us about when he is going to ask someone to marry him.  We asked him who he was going to ask and he responded someone that is kind and pretty like mommy.  I was actually kind of blown away by how mature he was talking, he mentioned that the girl will not already be married and that when they get married there will be a baby in her belly and Anny and I will become Grandma and Grandpa.  It was definitely a wow moment for me, our little guy is growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment