Monday, April 11, 2011

Dining al Fresco

Sunshine graced us today in Seattle. I was determined for us to get a little outdoor time, so the boys and I ate lunch on the back deck. Aside from having to manage little people and get up and down for all their little needs, it was quite glorious to bask in the sun.

In other news, Vincent had his first Nerf soccer game of the season. I wasn't able to make it, since Tyler was still napping away. Lucky for me, David's the coach this time, so I don't have to drag the boys out of bed and down to the community center.

After dinner, we went to get some frozen custard. I saw that they were giving a free upgrade to a waffle cone if you mention their Facebook post, and today's flavor is Peanut Butter and Chocolate. I thought it was okay. I've had it before (or so I thought), and it wasn't as good as I remembered. I snapped a couple of shots of our soccer player and his coach.

We we headed back to the car, the boys decided to race the whole 2 blocks there. That's Tyler on the left, getting on his mark. Vincent's already takin' off, and David, well, I don't know what he was doing.

Fun? Yes. What wasn't fun was that after Tyler got all strapped into his car seat, he started to cough...A LOT. And, then he proceeded to puke up his scoop of frozen custard, along with his dinner. Gross. Gross. Gross. At least, I happened to pack a couple of handi-wipes! Probably wasn't such a good idea to run back to the car, huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment