Saturday, April 23, 2011

In The 60s!!

It's pretty pathetic how much I talk about the weather. At least, the past couple days it's been nice. Warm, even. Like t-shirt, no jacket, no socks!

I worked in the yard during the boys' nap/rest time. It was so gratifying to pull out so many Spanish Blue Bells. I also tried trimming our maple tree that stands only about 1.5 feet tall, but has about a 6 feet diameter. It's a pretty tree, but it needs some serious help. I gave up, since I didn't want to cause more growth issues to it. Even though our front yard isn't great for playing in, I'm really enjoying it. It's feels more manageable than our old place, even though it has just as many plants, maybe even more. I also planted some strawberries. I love spring!

We did more backyard (pre-dinner) and schoolyard (post-dinner) playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment