Saturday, April 9, 2011

Another Mommy & Vincent Day

We didn't have Chinese school this morning, but David and Tyler had their class at the community center. So, Vincent and I made plans with my friend, Sheila and her boy. We took his bike up to Queen Anne so he and Julian could ride around the schoolyard. We then went to Sheila & Julian's house for a snack. On our way home, we stopped at Cafe Vita for coffee and a soy milk. The gal working behind the counter flirted with Vincent. It was quite cute, though I think it's safe to say she's too old for him.
We met up with David and Tyler for lunch. David said that when he asked Tyler what he wanted to eat, he was sure of his answer: sushi. So, Genki it was.
For dinner tonight, I had Vincent help me prepare the food. He had wanted to go play with David and Tyler, but I insisted that he stay with me. I think he was happy to assist. We made roasted sweet potato fries, roasted curried cauliflower, and corn bread muffins. David grilled chicken breasts and I made a shrimp spaghetti.
Vincent got to stay up late for movie night. We watched "Goonies." We weren't sure if he'd be ready for it, but he loved it. Not scared at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment