Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Milk Jug

I took the boys grocery shopping before dinnertime tonight. We got home right as David was getting home. I gave Vincent the lightest bag of groceries to carry up to the kitchen, David made sure the boys were getting in okay, and I grabbed the rest of the bags out of the car. I put a couple down next to the car, and our gallon of milk. Before Tyler went into the basement, he came back over to me and exclaimed, "I got it!", and reached down to pick up the milk. He managed to stand up with it, but couldn't walk. He tried a couple more times, and finally, David helped. It was so freakin' cute!

Oh, and Vincent! David said to him, "Take that bag upstairs," meaning, the next level from the basement. So, Vincent carried it up the steps, then headed for the next floor. When I asked him where he was going with it, he said, "Daddy told me to take it upstairs, so I'm going to my room."

No comments:

Post a Comment