Sunday, April 10, 2011

Northgate Mall

First of all, why doesn't Northgate Mall have more for little ones to do? Even Factoria and Crossroads at least have those coin operated ride ons, not to mention KidsQuest in Factoria. This mall has a Pokemon kiosk with a Wii. That's it. I've seen plenty of families in Northgate. C'mon!

BUT, they do have our Easter Bunny. Yes, ours. We first met him when I took the boys out to lunch on my own for the first (maybe second?) time. Vincent loved getting his picture taken with the big bunny. So, we did it again last year. Tyler cried. This year, we saw him, again.

The Easter Bunny was late. To kill time, we let the boys pick his carrots.

And, Vincent tried out his chair.

Eventually, he showed up. But, you have to check back on Easter to see the picture. I'll tell you this, though: Tyler isn't in it. But, he still got to have a chocolate treat, and some bunny ears.

Afterwards, we had lunch at CPK. For some reason, I really wanted to eat there. Maybe because we hardly ever do. The boys each got their own pizza and (almost) finished them! They normally split a kid's meal, and barely finish. And, they had a snack pretty recently, too.

For the record, their pizzas aren't as good as I remembered. Not bad, but I'm spoiled by Via Tribunali and Tutta Bella. I guess these are California-style, so they're different.

No comments:

Post a Comment