Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Back To Whirligig!

I took the boys to Whirligig, again, today. I asked Vincent if he was interested in going again, and he got so excited. And, apparently, Tyler was, too. He was saying in the car, "Bouncy house, bouncy house!" Only, I understood it as, "Bessy house, bessy house!" I asked Tyler what he was saying and he kept repeating the same thing, until finally, Vincent blurted out, "Mommy, he's saying BOUNCY house." Oh-oh!

Tyler was a little hesitant at first, but then got really into the slides. They didn't do quite as many as Vincent did last time, but it was still worth seeing them so happy. In one of the houses, there were a couple of bigger kids and Vincent really got into being rough with them. I tried not to be too worried, especially when he was being smooshed by both of them for a few seconds. But, he seemed to have a great time and wasn't hurt. The final one they went on was the "Mini Slide", and the gal was nice enough to let them go on without anyone else, since they were small.

I thought for sure they'd take a monster nap this afternoon, but they slept for less than an hour. Vincent didn't even sleep. I think he would've, but Tyler woke up and by that time, I wasn't going to let Vincent fall asleep. Audrey put them to bed, and said Tyler was super cranky by 5:30pm.

Oh, and I introduced the boys to The Beastie Boys this morning. They LOVED them.


No comments:

Post a Comment