Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Heavy Cushion

Vincent was only 1 out of 3 kids in karate tonight. It started out with just him and another, but one showed up late. His teacher made it an extra fun class since there were so few on them. I was hoping it would wear him out for bedtime, but that's never the case with my kids. Oh well. Here's one of their silly warm up exercises. 
Tyler and I had lunch at this wood-fired bagel place, called Eltana. It's been a while since he's had a bagel. He seemed confused at first. These places always charge you an arm and a leg for the cream cheese, and then put tons of it on. I'd rather they charge you have the amount, and spread less. He kept getting cream cheese all over his hand and would set the thing back down and try to clean it off. I finally scraped off a bunch of it so he would feel more comfortable. While we waited for our food, he played "peek-a-boo" with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment