Thursday, December 29, 2011

Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things

We took our time getting ready this morning, but by 9am, it was very clear that staying at home was not a good idea. Luckily, I chatted with the gal at the gym daycare earlier and she said we can go in anytime after 11am. Oh yeah, we are so there.

The boys were very excited to get back to Pro Club. Tyler gave me two big hugs and kisses as his sign that he was okay for me to get out of there. Sweet. I did a light workout on an elliptical machine and called it a day. 

Knowing we were in need of milk, I decided to take the boys to QFC for groceries. That was not the most pleasant experience. I mean, it was fine, but the two of them are so chatty, I could hardly think, and I didn't bring a list. We were there much longer than they could stand, so the more stir crazy they became, the more agitated I became. **Big Sigh** We made it out in one piece, and with coffee for myself and David.

During the boys' nap time, Peter and Sharon came over. We were going to take them out for dinner as a way to thank them for watching our cats and for their recent engagement. Yay!! We had dinner at Cafe Presse, which was so yummy. Afterwards, we went across the street to Lark for desserts. Yummy, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment