Saturday, December 10, 2011

Are You Sick of My Sickness, Yet?

Seriously, this has got to stop. I felt even crappier today than I did yesterday. Only, I didn't get to drop my kids off at daycare and take a leisurely shower. Instead, I had to take Vincent to Chinese school. While he was in class, another mom and I went to Crossroads Mall to get the teacher a holiday gift. I felt as if I was walking in a fog. I also ordered some party supplies at Party City to be sent to my parents' house next week, and I had such a hard time managing their computer. 

I ended up calling in sick to work. I felt bad doing that, but at the same time, I was hacking up a lung, almost puking each time. Not good in a restaurant, making food for people to eat. And, we were supposed to host brunch tomorrow morning for a couple of other families at our house, but I had to cancel that, too. Ugh. And, now, I have a fever. I never get fevers. This must be serious.

We let the boys watch a movie this evening, "Elf." They've seen it before, but who doesn't love that movie? It's so silly and sweet.

Tonight, I am gonna drug myself with NyQuil and hope for a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment