Saturday, December 24, 2011

Skirball and Christmas Eve Birthday Party

I've been wanting to visit the Skirball Jewish Cultural Center for a few years now. I heard about it while visiting a children's museum in Pasadena, CA, from one of the employees, and have been intrigued ever since. Finally, we went. 

They have a Noah's Arc exhibit for the kids that's amazing. All the animals are made of reclaimed materials. 
After Skirball, we headed to my sisters house for our Christmas dinner with the family, and for Vincent's birthday party. Some of the usual family members were not in town this time, but we got a few extras. Cousin Alice, her husband, Bill,  their two boys, Spencer and Koen, and Cousin Johnnie all made it. It's been so long since I've seen them all. The 4 boys enjoyed each others' company, and each had a go at Vincent's birthday pinata.
Um, I don't remember Tyler standing so close to the pinata while Vincent was hitting it! I think maybe Vincent was just pretending when I took this picture. 
Spiderman cake
 Vincent and A-Gong playing Lego Harry Potter on the Wii.
Tyler and David decorating a gingerbread house.
 The dinner spread. Everything turned out super yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment