Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Round 1, Again, and More Eating

With a little bit of credit and tickets left on our cards for Round 1, we headed back to the mall this morning. 

But, first, we ate breakfast at home, then headed to 85C  for second breakfast. Seriously, we had to. David and I wanted to get their coffee, again, but who could resist their freshly baked pastries, still warm from the oven? We certainly couldn't. The kids each picked out something they wanted to share and David and I picked one big one. Ma came with us, and she enjoyed the second breakfast, too.

Next, we dropped David off at Costco to return something. It's across the street from the mall, so he just walked over when he was done. Ma went to do a little browsing in the mall, while D and I let the boys have fun.

Tyler and I used the rest of our credits, won many more tickets (not as many as last week), and Tyler opted for two types of gummy candies this time. That's all he wanted. He had something like 200 tickets left, but only spent 70. We let Vincent have the rest, which we picked out a little pull back Hot Wheels car.

For lunch, we met up with my sister and a couple of her friends for Korean tofu at Da Bok. Yes, this would be our third Korean meal this trip. Kind of a lot, considering I rarely have Korean food. I like it! 

After lunch, Ma wanted to walk home, so I accompanied her. Of course, we HAD to stop at JJ Bakery when we walked past it. I love their cakes. I would've gotten Vincent's cake from them, but they don't make them Spiderman themed. I bought two slices of chocolate cake for us to indulge in as breakfast tomorrow. Indulgent!!

Tonight, my mom got her final dining wish for us. She has been talking about this rotating sushi restaurant that recently opened up in Rowland Heights. My boys are into conveyor belt sushi and she knows it. So, we obliged and went to Kula for dinner. It was pretty good, though they don't have vegetable tempura or any kind of string beans. Poor Vincent. He did find a couple of items he enjoyed eating, like potstickers!

Lastly, I leave you with this picture I took of the boys sleeping. So sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment