Friday, December 16, 2011

Ugh, More Sickie!!

We're getting ready for L.A. & now David seems to have a stomach bug. First, he thought he was hungover from last night's party, but was still feeling out os sorts after dinner. Ugh. Poor guy.

The boys and I went to the gym this morning. I decided to use the steam room and sauna. Oh man! Why have I not been going this every winter?! The warmth is exactly what I need. I'm not a fan of the steam room, but it was so great today. They put some aromatherapy scents in there or something, cuz it was nice to breathe that in. And, the dry warmth of the sauna was perfect.

Anyway...

So, we tried a new conveyor belt sushi place for lunch. $1.99 for everything off the belt. Unfortunately, they didn't have the ones my boys like best. They did have some fancy rolls, only I liked them. I'm not positive we'll go back, but I think the kids wouldn't mind, though.

After lunch we went home & had our friends, Brianna, Liam, and Lexie, over for Ding Dongs and a little playtime, in honor of Vincent's upcoming birthday. They brought him a gift. So nice. It was a Star Wars Lego set. He LOVES it. And, he put it all together on his own! Totally impressed me. When I figure out how to post a picture from my iPhone, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment