Sunday, December 11, 2011

Best Husband

I really do have the best husband. Sorry, all you other ladies, who think yours is the best. Nope, mine is. 

He has been sick this week as well, but he's a trooper. He has stepped it up on more than one occasion this week to relieve me of some work. This morning, he got up with the kids first and started making us breakfast. I was supposed to be the one making it for all of us and more, but cancelled the brunch. I contributed to breakfast by making oatmeal and eating. Oh, I poured us coffee. 

After breakfast, he got the boys dressed and took them out of the house so that I can get a little quiet time alone. They are now at the bouncy house place with the rest of Seattle's kids, apparently, having a grand time. 

And, on top of all this, he's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment