Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sick Day

Well, sort of. Tyler had a fever of 102F last night before bed. I wasn't feeling well, either. I called off our gym reservation for this morning, and Ty and I laid low. We did go to the store to get milk, and he convinced me to get tri-colored shell noodles and yogurt covered pretzels, too. Oh, and some whole wheat macaroni and olives as well. I'm a sucker.

After the store, we came home and hung out in the basement playing Geotrax until he got bored (I didn't actually play with him). We came upstairs and I let him play on my computer for the first time. I mean, he's done things like look at digital books, but I think this was his first time actually using the mouse. He didn't get it. I had to help a lot. I'm hoping he will soon, so he can start teaching himself the alphabet. Hehehe. It was nice to nice to have a relaxing morning with Tyler. 

This evening, after Vincent's karate, I decided to treat myself to an evening of no cooking! Samurai Noodle and Cupcake Royale. Yes!
 Everything can be a Ninja sword...

No comments:

Post a Comment