Friday, July 22, 2011

Super Busy Day!

There's lots going on for us this weekend. It started yesterday with my birthday, and today was even busier. I guess I could've cut out going to the gym, but I knew I needed to go, considering all the food I have been and will continue to be eating in the next 48 hours. It's all good stuff, though.

And, looking back at it now, it's not like I felt stressed out. Vincent and I were able to enjoy a nice lunch together at Samurai Noodle.
Then, we each had a cake pop from Starbucks.
I look at these pictures of Vincent and I think to myself, "He's beautiful." I know I'm biased, but really, look at him. His features are great!

After lunch, we ran a couple of errands. We had to get a baby shower gift and a couple of cards. Vincent just followed me around, not asking to go to the playground at U Village or anything. I peeked into Crew Cuts to see if they had any pants on sale in his size, and he picked out a pair of shorts that he really wanted. They were too big, size 5, but he said, "I'll be 5 years soon, so we can get them and I can wear them later." He ended up wearing them today since they have that adjustable elastic band!

Next, we came home so that I could clean our veggies from Oxbow that had been sitting since yesterday. I also made 3 salads: 1 for dinner at Jen's tonight, 1 for David's bbq with the guys, and 1 for the afternoon picnic at the park.

Once all that was done, we went to pick up Tyler from daycare. Vincent fell asleep in the car. We then went to the wading pool for Meg and Kate's going away pizza pool picnic. We were there only about 45 minutes, then packed up to go home, where David was waiting to take over watching the boys. He had some guys friends over for a backyard bbq while I went to the east side for a girls' night for our friend Jill who is moving next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment