Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lipstick & Birthday Freebies

Although he went to bed super late last night, Vincent was up at 6am, complaining about his butt hurting. Huh?! We tried to figure out what was wrong, but after 20 minutes or so, he said he felt fine, and went back to bed. We slept until about 8am, when Tyler woke up. Ty snuggled with us for a little while, but it was obvious he wasn't going to fall back to sleep. So, I took him out to get coffee and donuts.

When we got home, it was about 9:30am, and Tyler really wanted to wake Daddy up to eat. Vincent woke not long after. So, after yesterday evening's adventures, we all got a decent amount of rest.

The rest of our morning was the usual kind of weekend stuff...errands. Vincent still had to get a birthday gift for me, and I needed to buy some groceries, so we headed to U Village. We split up: David and Vincent went to get my gift, and Tyler and I started on groceries. David came and fetched Tyler for me, and they went back out to get my free gift from Sephora.

OKAY, let me tell you all about my Sephora score. I got the hot tip on this from my sister. I have been on their email list for several years now. Each year, they give me a birthday gift. This year, I changed me email address with them to one I use for online shopping. It's just less clutter to my inbox. For a few weeks, I wasn't receiving Sephora ads at my regular email address, but then they started sending them to both. That's annoying, huh? It happened to my sister, too. I haven't bothered to change this, yet. But, they did send me birthday gifts to both emails, and I was able to score twice on it! I guess that's my reward for having to look at all their emails.

I've also been on Aveda's mailing list for several years now. I never update my address, but they somehow seem to find me. So, I picked up my free gift from them as well, a full size bottle of body lotion. Not bad.

Yeah, so David and the boys went to Sephora to get my gift. These are the pictures I received on my phone soon after.

Yes, that would be lipstick my boys have on. We like to keep them well rounded.

And, yes, they are wearing raincoats. Hello, July in Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment