Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer Camp and The Toddler Bed

Vincent had his first day of summer camp this morning down at the beach house in Madison Park. Tyler and I went to the gym, then headed back down to Madison Park and played for a little while before fetching Vincent. It turns out that he had a couple of friends with him at camp. And, he ate everything (except them hummus) I packed for him. He was so proud of himself for finishing it all.

The rest of our day was typical. We had a nice, light and healthly dinner at home, then headed to Costco. My boys are so cute. I mean, it's just my biased opinion...

And, tonight, Tyler was wild at bedtime. After David put the boys to bed, there was all sorts of ruckus coming from their bedroom. Finally, I heard a big thump. Then, the door opened. I was expecting to see Vincent coming into our room to tell me, "Tyler's waking me up..." Instead, I heard Tyler's voice, loud and clear, in the stair well. Huh? I got up to see what was up, and lo' and behold, Tyler's on the stairs, not in his crib. I walked into their bedroom and Vincent is still in his bed, and everything was out of Tyler's bed. So, I asked Vincent how Tyler got out of bed. "Well," says Vincent, "he threw all of his stuff out of bed and he climbed out."

Crap.

David just came inside from taking the trash to the curb, so I went downstairs and told him what happened. And, just like that, Tyler's now sleeping in a toddler bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment