Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Morning Music and Harry Potter!!

This morning, I took the kids to the marina in Kirkland to meet up with friends for a kids' concert. Although it was wet from last night's rain, it didn't stop us for joining the fun. Plus, it was in a large, covered pavillion. We met up with Brianna and her kids, and Lisa and her boys. As soon as Liam saw Vincent, he went over and gave him a big hug. So sweet. The boys sat next to each other right up front. Lexie saw Tyler and came over to hug him. Then, she sat next to him, and the two kept giving each other kisses. I wasn't quick enough with my camera to take pictures of them kissing, but I did get these other ones.

This evening, David and I have a sitter, and we're going to see Harry Potter! I'm so excited and anxious at the same time. I know I've read the last book twice and know how it ends, but I think it's knowing this is the last of the movies that's making me anxious. Like, will I be too sad to see it all end? Yeah, I know. Totally weird of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment