Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sigh

Bit of a rough evening. This whole new toddler bed thing has made bedtimes super challenging. That, and the fact that Tyler seems to tune out the sounds of David's and my voices. Deep breath in...and, release.

Tyler and I did have a nice morning together. We dropped of Vincent at camp, then headed to the gym. I had packed us a big lunch, but the weather wasn't very nice, so I needed to find a place for us to eat it indoors. We settled with Cafe Vivace in Capitol Hill. I bought us a couple of drinks and we had our lunch!
This afternoon, I took the boys to KidsQuest, since David was going out with friends for the evening. We decided to stay on the eastside for dinner. All was okay, until after dinner. Tyler kept trying to run off, and wouldn't listen to me. Argh. And, as I mentioned before, bedtime was a struggle.

On the bright side, not only did I get my box of veggies for this week, but my friend gave me their family-size box as well. I'm swimmin' in super fresh, organic veggies! I've already roasted some kale into chips, beets, and broccoli stems. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment