Friday, January 7, 2011

Rain, Pain, and a Clean Car

Guess what? It's raining here today. But, it's warmer than it was a few days ago. Tell you what, though, I'd take the cold temps with sunshine over this gray, wet, gloom.

But, as a true Seattlite, I took our car through the wash at Costco today. Tyler was scared.

After the wash, we got a little treat at Starbucks. Big boy hair, big boy chair.


Today was also the first time I was late (only by like 1 minute) to pick Vincent up from school. As I was walking down the alley to greet him, I heard a squeaky voice say, "How come I have to wait...Oh, there she is!"

As for "pain," I've been feeling queasy today. I think I got hit with whatever Tyler had the other night. Blah. No, I'm not pregnant. David felt the same way one day before & is still a little under the weather.

*Adding this a few hours later:
After dinner, we headed to Bellevue Square to let the boys run around and to look at the TV mount for our Kinect. Tyler barely ate dinner, but half the time we were at the mall, he kept asking for a snack. It didn't help that there was a cupcake place right there, bright and pink. We opted to get frozen yogurt at Red Mango...my new obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment