Monday, January 17, 2011

MLK Day

First, let's play *Guess which one of my kids said it.*

"I threw up because that's the kind of chicken I don't like."

Hint: he's wearing this rob because I had to give him a wash down halfway through dinner.
At least now that I'm looking at the picture, I think he's so stinkin' cute, I'm (almost) over the trauma he caused me.

Our day started off with two last minute playdate invites. First one was an invite to their house, which I said we'd do after we go to the gym. As we were walking down to the car, I got the second invite, which was to take Vincent to the zoo. So, that's where V went, and T went with me to the gym. Afterwards, Ty and I went to visit our friends and have lunch there. Vincent was dropped off there, since the other family lives nearby. I'd say it worked out nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment