Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pop Rocks!

On Friday, when Vincent and I went to the candy store, we bought a variety pack of mini candies. In that pack was Pop Rocks. He was allowed to pick one item out of the bag that day. It wasn't the Pop Rocks, which was what I wanted him to pick.

Today, on our way to the Pacific Science Center I gave them to him.
It was mini-sized, but it took him a very long time to eat. He was picking out each little piece, one at a time, to eat. It started getting clumpy, so I finally dumped the whole thing in his mouth, which he loved.

This afternoon, David took the boys to the elementary school up the street to ride their scooters and play with the r/c car. I met up with them a little while later. This is what I saw:
 Vincent wanted to race the r/c

Tyler scooting away

No comments:

Post a Comment